Public Works Services
We provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of your public works project:
- Design & engineering of new bridges, tunnels, and railways.
- Analysis and retrofit of existing public structures.
- Lateral earth support for underground excavations.
- Vibration analysis of structures during construction.
- Bridge falsework design.
CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES:
- Road widening, re-alignment, intersections / interchanges.
- Sewer, storm-drain, waterlines, and dry utilities.
- Pumping stations and stormwater filtration systems.
- Landfill gas collection, flare stations, and leachate treatment.
- Mass excavation and slope stabilization projects.
- Nuclear decommissioning and final status surveys.
- Groundwater treatment and dewatering systems.
- Resident engineer and inspection services.
- Peer review, QA/QC.
- Construction traffic control plans.
- Cost estimating and quantity calculations.
LAND SURVEYING SERVICES:
- Right-of-way engineering for public access and easements.
- Plats and legal descriptions.
- Boundary surveys, records of survey & corner records.
- Preservation of corner monuments.
- Topographic surveys.
- Settlement monitoring during construction.
- As-built surveys.